In this tutorial series, we will code a package that allows administrators to create a registry of people. In this context, "people" does not refer to users registered on the website but anybody living, dead or fictional.
We will start this tutorial series by creating a base structure for the package and then continue by adding further features step by step using different APIs. Note that in the context of this example, not every added feature might make perfect sense but the goal of this tutorial is not to create a useful package but to introduce you to WoltLab Suite.
- Part 1: Base Structure
- Part 2: Event and Template Listeners
- Part 3: Person Page and Comments
- Part 4: Box and Box Conditions
- Part 5: Person Information
- Part 6: Activity Points and Activity Events